I love a good motivational quote. Inspirational quotes have the ability to change how we feel about ourselves. An inspiring quote can sometimes be the very thing that helps you to make it through a tough day, or encourage you when you are feeling a bit down.
It’s amazing how a few simple, inspirational words can have such a huge impact on the way we look at a situation that we may be facing. I keep a list of motivational quotes in my travelers notebook, and I also keep several on my computer. When I am in need of a little inspiration or a pick me up, I open up my notebook or computer and read them.
Here are 10 of my favorite motivational quotes that will encourage you to see the big picture and help to transform your day.
1. Your only limit is you.
2. If you can change your mind, you can change your life.
3. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
4. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
5. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
6. Life is like a camera. Focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
7. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
8. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
9. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
10. Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? Share them with me in the comments.
Lasonia B Graves is a lifestyle blog where I share stories about my journey as a wife and mother.
I am also a full time virtual assistant. I help entrepreneurs and small business owners free up time so that they can focus on growing their business.