This recipe for baked honey soy chicken thighs is super easy and has quickly become one of my family’s favorites. The deliciously sticky sauce is perfect for spooning over rice and veggies.
3 tbsp olive oil ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce 2 tsp worcestershire sauce ½ cup of honey 4 cloves of minced garlic ½ tsp onion powder ½ teaspoon ground ginger 8 – 10 chicken thighs (or your preferred cut of chicken)
Red pepper flakes Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large Ziploc bag, mix together all of your ingredients.
3. Add the chicken to the plastic bag. Make sure the bag is sealed securely, then gently toss to coat each piece. Then, place the bag in your refrigerator to marinate for 2 – 4 hours.
4. Add chicken and marinade to a cast iron skillet (my preferred method of cooking) or baking dish in a single layer.
5. Bake chicken in a 425 degree oven for about 35 minutes skin side up. Turn on broil and let chicken broil until the skin is crispy (for about 5 – 7 minutes).
6. Lastly, garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley. Serve honey soy chicken thighs over vegetables, rice, or pasta.
Lasonia B Graves is a lifestyle blog where I share stories about my journey as a wife and mother.
I am also a full time virtual assistant. I help entrepreneurs and small business owners free up time so that they can focus on growing their business.