10 Motivational Quotes That Will Help Transform Your Day
I love a good quote. Motivational quotes have the ability to change how we feel about ourselves. An inspiring quote can sometimes be the very thing that helps you to make it through a tough day, or encourage you when you are feeling a bit down.
I keep a list of motivational quotes in my travelers notebook, and I also keep several on my computer. When I am in need of a little motivation or a pick me up, I open up my notebook or computer and read them.
Here are ten of my favorite motivational quotes that I hope will encourage you as much as they encourage me.
1. Your only limit is you.
2. If you can change your mind, you can change your life.
3. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
4. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
5. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
6. Life is like a camera. Focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
7. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
8. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
9. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
10. Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? Share them with me in the comments.