Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
This Pumpkin Spice Latte drink recipe is so simple and can easily be made at home in just under 10 minutes.
Hey friends, pumpkin season is here. It’s time for pumpkin spice ery’thang! I mean who doesn’t love a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks? I love them so much that I took it upon myself to try making one at home. Nailed it! This recipe is so easy and I bet you have most of the items you need to make it at home. It has quickly become one of my favorite drinks to cozy up with when the weather gets cooler.
This pumpkin spice latte recipe is one you’ll want to make over and over again for yourself and your friends. It’s a great replacement for your morning coffee, or as an afternoon treat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
- 2 Cups of whole milk or non-dairy milk of choice ( ie almond milk, oat milk, etc)
- 1/2 Cup of concentrated coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 2 – 3 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, topping
Make your own delicious coffeehouse beverages at home in just a few minutes with a Keurig.
Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker With Milk Frother
- In a small pot or saucepan, add the milk, pumpkin puree and sugar.
- Mix and heat on the stove. Right before boiling, remove from heat. You will start to see steam coming off of the milk,
- Then add the vanilla extract and the pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the milk in a glass or mug and pour the coffee on top.
- Then top with whipped cream and sprinkle some more pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Enjoy it while it’s hot!
That coffee looks amazing . It’s perfect for the autumn season to enjoy snuggled up cosy in-front of the tv.
It is sooo good. My favorite fall drink.
So good looking! Talk about the power of suggestion, I am already planning on making this drink.
I love pumpkin spice latte’s but my bank account doesnt! Great to have a recipe to hand to make it at home.