Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Recipe
This recipe for baked honey soy chicken thighs is super easy and has quickly become one of my family’s favorites.
Honey soy chicken thighs is a quick and delicious meal that you can have on the table in under an hour. The deliciously sticky sauce is perfect for spooning over rice and vegetables.
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
½ cup of honey
4 cloves of minced garlic
½ tsp onion powder
½ teaspoon ground ginger
8 – 10 chicken thighs (or your preferred cut of chicken)
Red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. In a large Ziploc bag, mix together all of your ingredients.
4. Add the chicken to the plastic bag. Make sure the bag is sealed securely, then gently toss to coat each piece. Then, place the bag in your refrigerator to marinate for 2 – 4 hours.
5. Add chicken and marinade to a cast iron skillet (my preferred method of cooking) or baking dish in a single layer.
6. Bake chicken in a 425 degree oven for about 35 minutes skin side up.
Turn on broil and let chicken broil until the skin is crispy (for about 5 – 7 minutes).
7. Lastly, garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley. Serve honey soy chicken thighs over vegetables, rice, or pasta.
That chicken looks so delicious! We frequently have chicken for dinner, so I am always looking for new recipes!
Art & Home
This dish looks absolutely amazing. Definitely going to have to give it a try!
Pink Frenzy/Öku Möku (@Pink_Frenzy)
This chicken looks so delicious and mouth watering. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us x
These sound amazing I’m going to have to try this recipe at the weekend
Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf)
Looks tasty. I like the easiness and affordability for this recipe.
My auntie made this for us two weeks ago. It was so good!
This looks so yummy! I love a good chicken recipe, especially when it looks so good and easy to make!
Catherine Santiago Jose
Oh my gosh, this recipe look so delicious and it really makes me feel so hungry. I will definitely try this on this weekend.
Sushmita Malakar (@sushmitamalakar)
I am making this on Saturday! It looks simple and the ingredients are easily available! Thank you so much for sharing 😁
that dish looks amazing i would really want to try that honey soy chicken thighs but i would add some crispy garlic on top
That sounds good. I may try that next time I prepare them.
I love chicken and would be glad to try a different way of cooking it. This recipe sound great and looks delicious.
What a delicious marinade for the chicken thighs. I usually use a similar marinade for pork and it always results in tender pieces of meat that melt in your mouth.
Oh my gosh this looks so yummy! I will have to try this recipe out ASAP
Yum! I can’t wait to try this recipe. I love crispy chicken thighs!